An internship is a great way to gain relevant industry experience. Our internships allow students and graduates an opportunity to gain valuable, practical work experience, to enable them to effectively compete in the job market.
Graduates who are able to demonstrate that they have work experience are infinitely more employable than graduates without. An internship is therefore a great addition to your CV. Through our comprehensive internship programme you will gain experience that will really add value to your career progression.
Benefits of an Internship
- Develop skills and knowledge
- Expert consultancy to ensure your investment in learning and development is appropriately targeted.
- Networking opportunities
- Industry insight
- For international interns this means experience working within a new city and experiencing London culture
Our internships are in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Management
- Customer Service
London Internship Eligibility Checklist:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Currently be a full-time degree level student in good standing, or a recent graduate of a higher education institution. Current students must have completed at least one semester of their university courses. Recent graduates must begin their internship within 1 year of receiving their degree.)
For Non-EU Interns
- Minimum qualification requirement is that of an undergraduate enrolled on a course at a NARIC-listed institution. If however, the individual is a graduate or post - graduate, then their last education should not have been completed longer than 1 years ago. If qualification is not in English applicants are required to produce a Notary Translated Degree Certificate Transcripts
- Hold a current valid passport from outside the EEA, and it has at least 6 months validity, with at least three spare pages
- Must not have overstayed on visa or been deported from any country
- Have sufficient support funds - Recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds, funds must be at least £945 showing in your account for the past 30 days (never dipping below). You can use a parent or guardians statement as long as you provide a signed letter of consent (with contact information) indicating you will have access to their account for the entirety of your trip
- If you are not a US citizen and are not studying in the US and/or English is not your first language you also need to provide proof that you have English Language skills of a high level. You will be required to provide an IELTS score of above 6.0
Our London internships programme includes:-
ACCOMODATION| ORIENTATION| LONDON TRAVELCARD| CULTURAL/SOCIAL ACTIVITIES| MENTORS| 24 HOUR SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE
Apply for a Internship
We are always interested in partnering with universities across the globe to offer our internship opportunities. Get in touch today!