As a business, we want to be recognised for making a positive contribution to the communities that we work in. We work in partnership with The Rapha Project - a not for profit organisation that promotes emotional health and well being. Through our partnership we are able to provide:
- Free/Low cost therapuetic support both, one to one and in groups to those who would otherwise be unable to access such support
- Raising awareness of the importance of emotional heatlh through workshops and skills development programmes
- Training and development opportunities for practitioners who work with vulnerable and at risk young people, to develop skills in assessing and promoting emotional health
- mentoring projects for young people and those who are considered at risk, and training for emotional well being champions.
- Workshops/events to tackle issues of emotional heatlh, emotional literacy, stress management, and resilience building