Sustainable change and development requires strong and effective leadership, effective succession planning is essential.
November 28 -30 – 2017 - Cost- £1,225 - Including Vat
Developing and retaining in-company talent, is imperative to ensure the progression of a new generation of leaders/personnel, which allows for greater levels of continuity and business performance.
Human capital is the single most influential factor in determining business success. An effective strategy for attracting and harnessing the talents of individuals should be a major priority for any forward thinking organisation. The aim of this workshop is to explore strategies for attracting, retaining and succession planning, to meet organisational objectives and priorities.
Who should attend?
This programme is for leaders, managers and HR personnel who want to develop, fine tune and gain new perspectives insight into the management of talent within their organisations.
The global talent gap is widely documented, organisations realise that attracting, developing and retaining talent is fundamental to an organisation remaining competitive.
A recent Hay group report highlights that in order to cope with the challenges of today’s business environment companies will need to “synchronise their business and people strategies”. This programme will enable delegates to:
• Develop an awareness of attracting talented candidates and make better hiring decisions
• Indicators for spotting talent within company early
• Make decisions that ensure a better match, and reduce mismatch costs
• Identify strategies for promoting talent in organisation
Day 1 – Strategic Talent Management
- The defining of talent management and succession planning and how these are dependent on organisational culture
- Talent management processes, including identifying, managing, developing and retaining talented individuals
- Roles and responsibilities including the critical role of the manager
Day 2 – Attracting Talent
- Developing strategy that aims to attract talent
- Attracting high performers and exploring high potential indicators
- Strategies for sourcing talented candidates
- The internal resourcing process
- Assessment and selection strategies.
- Job analysis/reviewing job descriptions/ person specification for a job/key competencies
- Consider issues which will impact on future recruitment and selection
Day 3 – Developing Talent
- Managing staff expectations whilst building a motivated and focused workforce
- How to facilitate career discussions and high quality talent spotting conversations
- Strategies for engaging talent for the future health of the organisation
- Career and succession planning tools
- Motivation models and methods to reward and recognise individual contribution Succession planning Identifying and developing internal talent pools for key / critical organisational positions
Our workshops/seminars are……..Engaging, Relevant and Practical
Our Experienced and expert leadership and management consultants, ensure that workshops/seminars are facilitated in an engaging and interactive manner. Industry specialist they are committed to excellence. With experience of delivery training to executives at all levels both in the UK and internationally you will benefit from their substantial breath of experience. This wealth of knowledge and experience will enhance your training experience, regardless of business context or sector.
• Lunch, and all refreshments
• Expert Leadership and Management trainers/facilitators on training days
• Comprehensive course materials
• Certificate of attendance
“I had five objectives at the beginning of the course…all were met. All materials and examples were relevant to my role and company and I can put into practical use at work.”
HR Specialist - Continental
“Well put together programme, and will be very useful in future. The practical nature of the course made it come alive and enjoyable – Never to be forgotten!”
HR Manager – HSS Hire Company
“Exactly what I needed to help me implement recruitment strategy for my company”
HR Specialist – Panalpina
“A great programme, insightful”
Manager - BNP Paribas
We can deliver this programme in-company, and customise according to your needs.
Do you have require specialist support in:
- Recruitment and selection
- Designing job specification/ competency frameworks
- Coaching for managers
We work with organisation to design and implement their programmes to support their HR initiatives.
More and more organisations are recognising the value that psychometric/behavioural assessment and profiling adds to their talent management planning. Such assessment can provide rich information about staff, and the organisations staffing needs. Such information is essential in relation to plans for growth, innovation, change and organisational culture.
We work with organisations to understand their requirements to ensure that solutions appropriately address their needs. We use assessments that are robust to ensure that data is valid and reliable. The recruitment and development of human capital within organisations, are pivotal investments, to ensure better recruitment decisions and more focussed strategy for retaining/promoting in house talent, is implemented.
Book The Course Today!