DSM News & Insights
34 year old Serena Williams powered her way to win Wimbledon this week – a historic 22nd grand slam title.
According to researchers at Utrecht University, “engagement is a positive, fulfilling, work-related state of mind that is characterised by vigour, dedication, and absorption”
With the recent referendum 52% of the UK populous voted to end the 43 year relationship with the EU.
- About us
- Executive Education
- ATHE e Learning
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
- Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business Management
- Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Business Management
- Level 4 Diploma in IT & Computing
- Level 5 Diploma in Computing
- English – ESOL
- News & Insights
- What can Serena Williams teach us about self-leadership and performance?
- Reconnecting with your workforce?
- Brexit -VUCA
- Are you still trying to do it all yourself?
- The value of leadership and management qualifications
- Bouncing back – leadership lessons in resilience
- Valuing your talent
- Do we have a need for more inspiring leadership?
- A World of Learning
- Where is your focus?
- 3 Symptoms of a poor Appraisal System
- A preemptive strike on change management
- How to get customers emotionally attached to your brand