BOOST YOUR CAREER OPORTUNITY WITH A HIGHLY RECOGNISED MANAGEMENT QUALFICATION
The importance of good leadership and management for any organisation cannot be understated, the effective manager needs to utilise a diverse skills set that can deal with the critical demands of the role.
The ILM Level 3 Leadership & Management qualification provides for the opportunity to reflect on what kind of manager, team leader or supervisor you are today and what skills and competencies you will need to excel in your role in the future.
The importance of a management qualification
More and More employers are actively looking for manager who have a management qualification, a management qualification on your CV, will enhance your profile and make you stand out from the crowd.
Only 1 in 5 managers have a managment qualification - an ILM Leadership and Management qualification will ensure that you get seen.
Who should attend?
- There are no formal entry requirements.
This course is designed for those aspiring to go into management or for existing Team leaders, Supervisors, Junior managers who have no formal training/qualification in management
Key Benefits of the Course and Progression
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
- Develop an Action plan to build and extend your management skills
- Develop tools and strategies to increase the performance of your team
- Network with professionals from different sectors and backgrounds to share experiences and best practices
- Achieve a highly recognised and prestigious management qualification
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications including:
▶ ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and/or Mentoring
▶ ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
An ILM level 3 Qualification can also support your career progression and promotion to higher management positions, as the qualification is seen by employers as a strong indication of your management capabilities
The ILM Certificates requires that you complete 13 credits from the selection of units from group 1 & 2.
The qualification provides for a degree of flexibility of what units you choose from depending on your mode of study, there are a wide range of units to choose, please see a selection of the units that we offer
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Understanding Innovation and Change in an Organisation
- Planning Change in the Workplace
- Planning and Allocating Work
- Writing for Business
- Contributing to Innovation and Creativity in the Workplace
- Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements
- Giving Briefings and Making Presentations
- Understanding Leadership
- Understand How to Establish an Effective Team
- Improving Performance of the Work Team
- Planning and Monitoring Work
- Developing the Work Team
- Induction and Coaching in the Workplace
- Using Information to Solve Problems
- Understanding Change in the Workplace
As part of your qualification, you will be required to complete an assessment in relation to all of the units on your programme. ILM’s approach to assessment is to ensure that it enables you apply and demonstrate their knowledge, skills and awareness to real-life workplace challenges.
In order to obtain this prestigious and highly recognised qualification, you will need to complete an assessment for each unit, which is usually 1 assessment per unit. Assessments can be taken in a variety of formats, from presentations to written reports.
Resources and Support
As part of this course you will be provided with the essential requirements for success! You will be allocated an experienced and expert Leadership E-coach who will provide support and guidance throughout your course. They will assist you with the completion of your assessments, providing feedback and support. You will also be provided with access to a range of resources, both online and hard copy materials. As part of the course you will receive complimentary ILM studying membership, the benefits of which include:
- Complimentary subscription to Edge magazine, the Institute's leadership and management magazine
- The Ci Zone, free access to a suite of interactive career development tools and resources.
- The Resource Centre brings you the access to latest leadership and management thinking through a free online catalogue of e-books, business books summaries and thousands of e-journal articles.
- The LearningZonehas over 400 digital learning resources covering essential management and leadership topics, many of which have been mapped to directly support learners on the ILM programmes.
- Full access to the ILM Insight – where managers, leaders, HR professionals, training experts,
- academics and opinion-formers come to network, share advice and find hot topics and research.
What is included in the cost?
• Registration and certification
• Course materials/handbook/e-learning resources
• ILM Studying Membership
• Assessment marking and feedback on assessments
An allocated tutor who provides support and guidance throughout the course
Training days (for FAST TRACK and INTENSIVE ONLY)
“I feel really equipped for my role, and more confident in implementing strategies to ensure that I am able to get the best from my team and to develop them more”
Team Leader – Raphael Bank
“This was a great opportunity for me to really hone in on my management skills and to think about the type of manager I am, and the type of manager I want to be, and how I can develop myself further”
HR Manager - HSS Hire
“A very great course”
Technician – Elm Company Saudi Arabia
If you would like to deliver this programme within your company we can customise according to your needs please get in touch to discuss your needs
Book The Course Today!
FAST TRACK - 20TH to 24th SEPTEMBER 2018
PART TIME EVENING - 18TH- JUNE TO 13TH AUGUST 2018
PART TIME EVENING - 17TH SEPTEMBER TO 12TH NOVEMBER 2018