Due to the fluid nature of training courses and our commitment to continuous improvement, we the right to change the course content and/or trainer at any time in line with market demands.
course dates and venues
We reserves the right to alter or cancel published dates and change venues without liability.
In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided, monies received in respect of that course can be refunded in full. We are not liable for any travel and accommodation costs.
Whilst every effort will be made to avoid resource changes, we reserves the right to amend or replace any pre-named trainer scheduled to deliver a specific course.
On receipt of written confirmation, we will issue complete joining instructions detailing your participation on the training event. This includes a learning objectives questionnaire, a location map, venue details and course timings.
Learning objectives questionnaires have been designed to establish individual training needs. These questionnaires represent an essential part of our course refinement process and enable trainers to understand the individual needs of the delegates.
- To make a provisional reservation on a course, contact one of our advisors on 0203 302 2024.
- To secure a telephone reservation, written confirmation should be received within five days of the provisional booking being made.
confirming a booking
Confirmation can be sent by email or completed online.
All fees in our brochures are current at the time of going to print. However, we reserve the right to change them.
If you would like to make a substitution please call us on 0203 302 2024 and we will be happy to help you. Substitutions, with the exception of courses involving an examination and/or diagnostics, can be made at any time without incurring a penalty.
The following charges apply if you cancel:
- 29+ days before a course = 20% of the course fee.
- 15-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
- 0-14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 15-28 days prior to a course will be charged at 20% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-14 days prior to a course will be charged at 50% of the course fee.
- Transfers made 0-28 days prior to a course booked free of charge will be charged a £50 administration fee.
- The transfer option only applies to delegates who are transferring to a different date for the same course.
- Delegates must specify their choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- If a delegate uses the transfer option, the original course invoice and the transfer invoice remain due, even if the transfer reservation is subsequently cancelled.
- We accepts no liability if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption. If a delegate is unable to attend, transfer fees will apply.
- If a delegate fails to attend without prior notification, cancellation fees of 100% will be applied or transfer fees of 50%.
- All transfers must be confirmed within 12 weeks of the date of transfer. After 12 weeks have lapsed, the booking will be cancelled and cancellation terms will apply.
attendance on the course
We the right to ask a delegate to leave a training course if it is felt that they are unable to participate and contribute to the learning on the course. This includes inappropriate behaviour and actions that are detrimental to the learning received by other participants on the course. All participants are expected to have a good understanding of the English language to be able to fully participate in our courses.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone events under circumstances beyond our control such as an act of God, Governmental Regulation, Fire, War, Terrorist Activity or Civil Commotion.